Friday, March 13, 2009

Race Directors

Our mission is to make sure all foot races in Arizona are on our blog. It's free and will get you exposure in the running community. Which, might just get you more runners at your race.

If you don't see your race in either the monthly schedule or in a pre race post, please email me your information. Including your website, course map, etc.

I'll make sure it's posted.

We are adding runner/writers all the time. But, I can't guarantee we can have one at your race. If you know of a runner that wants to be a reporter for your race, let me know. Or have them contact me.

If you'd like to request a reporter for your event, email me. I will do everything in my power to have a reporter/runner at your event.

The most important part of Arizona Foot Races is the race report. We'd like to eventually have a RR on all foot races in AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment